vinnie...world traveler

Monday, June 05, 2006

My house is almost done! Yeah! I've been finishing up while distracting myself with sewing. I am half way done with a quilt made from ties. I originaly colected the ties to make a skirt from. I like this way better. I dont see why so many quilters have issues with the curves in certain quilts. It's not that hard and my square are coming out almost right. If I was using cotton that was all the same weight I would have perffest squares.


The lighting dosn't so it justice.

_________________________________________

I had a dream about a deconstructed hoodie that I brought to life. Though originaly in my dream it was more of a punk style with red plaid insets. Sushi says the real version looks like it belongs in Joss Weadon's Firefly 'verse. That makes me smile. (I pretend I'm Kaylee when I wear it).






__________________________________________________

One last pic for the day.

Mutant Strawberry, nuff said.

I didn't think we Nuked the Nazis.... *sigh*

2 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger vinnie said…

    Anonymous people are scarry.....

    *shhhhh* don't tell me who you are....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home