vinnie...world traveler

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The names in this blog have been changed to protect the innocent... no wait its cause the army said so. Op Sec is silly like that. Besides, I figure if you know us you'll figure it out anyhow.

So we are here on the new post. Its really small. But cute. I can't wait to get off post and see the sights, and take all kinds of pictures. There will be links to all our pics later on. We got some great pics in vegas and lots from the past. We'll see what I find later.

Time for bed now. Lots of boring briefings this week.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So should I change my name then too?

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger vinnie said…

    OPSEC applies to everyone! If you give away your real name terroist might attack your gold fish.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home